Berroco Fika yarn is hand-dyed with speckles of color that dance across the neutral hades of this sophisticated yarn. Spun from 100% superwash fine merino, each hank of this super soft DK weight yarn contains 3.5 ounces (301 yards) of light weight yarn in a range of hand-dyed multis with flecks of color. This machine washable yarn is perfect for sweaters and accessories.
• 92% extra fine merino wool/8% nylon, #5 bulky weight yarn.
• 3.5 oz/100g/301 yd/275m hank.
• Machine washable. Imported.
• Crochet gauge, size F-5–G-6 (3.75-4mm) hook: 20-21 sc and 24-25 rows = 4" (10.2cm).
• Knit gauge in st st, size 6-7 (4-4.5mm) needles: 21-23 sts and 28-30 rows = 4" (10.2cm).